Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise. Bulk or Cut?

How do you prefer to use Eq?

• Total voters
OMEGA said:
if appetite n check it would be a great cutter addiotn
do to MARKED increases in endurance
and of course pumps

Can EQ be run at 600mg/wk for 15 weeks WITHOUT a low test dose (250mg/wk) if you are gyno prone or will you be shutdown as I am prone to deca dick as well as gyno. Looking for lean mass as my diet will be in check

I think its a waste of money, but that's just my personal expereince. Vascularity untill after week 8, and some say they use it with other injections to easy pain in injection site....whatever, just more exotic compounds that IMO are not nessesary for some..

It made me super hungry until about week 8, then things leveled out. I have been losing bodyfat and getting more vascular off EQ 600mg ew and test E 800mg ew. So I personally would stick to deca/test to bulk. It seems to me that I have had a really hard time gaining weight on EQ. But everyone says I look bigger and I am up 15 lbs. So maybe it is all in my mind.

I get lank hungry... but I eat very well!!!! so I just get very hard... but still i'm very new to tren... it doesn't come close to what tren does to me.... but its VERY mild on my body...

Tren causes some nasty blood (microscopic) + quite a bit of protein in the kidney...

So for a cutting stack i'd say great!!!!

I get lank hungry... but I eat very well!!!! so I just get very hard... but still i'm very new to tren... it doesn't come close to what tren does to me.... but its VERY mild on my body...

Tren causes some nasty blood (microscopic) + quite a bit of protein in the kidney...

So for a cutting stack i'd say great!!!!

hah this post was dead for two years.

Love EQ for cutting. Let me just say, if there is a side affect i'd be the one to get it but I get no increase in appetite on EQ and glad of it.

I get hunger from it but I am also only eating 200 gms of carbs a day. I find it helps with cardio big time and side veins are killer to have. I love it and usually use it every cycle but the hunger I can deal with.

I t can be used for either

Top Bottom