Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise. Bulk or Cut?

How do you prefer to use Eq?

• Total voters
Used it @ 400mg/wk and no hunger pangs...... dbol on the other hand made me eat everything in site.
EQ gives me nice veins, but also increases your RBC which I can't afford right now. Doing Primo cycle now.

It makes me hungry ,so i thing bulk but at 36
my diet is fairly good it has to be fat comes off
to slow so its been good to help eat more of the
right stuff .
Brad.

if appetite n check it would be a great cutter addiotn
do to MARKED increases in endurance
and of course pumps

I used to it cut. I dont really like or do bulking cycles...I cant stand it when my face gets bloated and unfortunately that is what gets puffy on me. This is why I am currently using 4 sprays ed of AIFM to keep the friggin bloat down. I used 5 sprays ed during my summer cycle which was test/eq/var....great cycle btw.

Both ...of course but for me it never makes me hungery at all ........

hint : i am eating my food like the kid who take his medication .don't like to eat at alllllllll...damn it, suffering too much and the food now in front of me since 40 min . just looking at it and so many times my wife to come saying please eat......lol...so let me go to eat ..........misery

digit0x said:
For any of you who are knowledgable about it, or have used it, which use do you find to be more effective?

You can use it effectively for both,,,,diet will be the difference.

no when rbc is increased you can have more stamina as there is a lot of oxygen passing thru the blood. it raises the appetite as well

bruce410 said:
no when rbc is increased you can have more stamina as there is a lot of oxygen passing thru the blood. it raises the appetite as well

you know bruce you are def right on the red blood cell count and oxygen....but i really dont think that it is the high RBC count that makes you eat like a horse on eq...cause for me...i eat like a FUCCKIN HORSE!!!! on eq....but when i do ccycles of EPO to get my RBC count up to 55% before a fight...my hunger is not there at all...but as soon as the bolderone compound is in there..i will eat your tricept if there is no chicken breast around.... :)

Top Bottom