Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise. Bulk or Cut?

How do you prefer to use Eq?

• Total voters
nomad05 said:
I used 400mg EQ for 12 weeks; didn't notice appetite increase..I don't think I am alone

Ditto for me at 600 mg/week....have never had appetitie increase. Have never gone above 600 mg either.......

Mr.X said:
too hard to cut with EQ...it's going to make you hungry most of the time

This actually helps me to cut. I get so tired of bland chicken breasts and egg whites. The increased hunger from EQ helps me to eat clean calories because I'm always hungry. Between meals I drink a lot of cold water.

solidspine said:
I can’t remember but don’t you get super hungry on EQ?

Like crazy hungry?

My training partner gets crazy hungry, but he already has little self-control and tends to get sloppy with his diet.

My hunger is considerably more than pre-EQ, but it's nothing that I can't control (not the crazy hunger that some describe).

Eq has never increased my appetite at all, ever. I've used it countless times, and I just do not get that from it like others do. Through my own trial and error, i'd only ever use it again while cutting.

BMJ

you can control the hunger, though i would never want to. i didn't vote cause its either, its a lean bulker for me. i put on nothing but shredded mass, my libido is insane even without test. love the stuff

I like to use it as part of my cutting cycle and I also don't get really hungry when I/m on it at least no more than usual. I don't like to take it any less than 12 weeks also cause I really like the effects around the 10-14 weeks!

Top Bottom