Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise & Dianabol stack

night00s

I'm kind of a newbie and I want to begin my cycle. I currently have equipoise(Ultragan 25%) and injectable Dianabol (Reforvit). Whats a good dose for each, and how long. I'm 29, 5'9" , 165 lbs

The big problem with the combination you've chosen is that both of those compounds are notorious for cause "pumps" where muscles (especially in your back) get so tight that it's painful to move them.

On the other hand, EQ is a long ester that takes about 6 weeks to kick in (the pumps start in week 4 for me). So, you could jump start with the D-bol for quick initial results and stop before the EQ kicks in.

Personally I don't run a cycle without test because you risk losing your sexual function. If I were you I'd go with test and d-bol or test and EQ. But, if you insist on going forward with your plan and you're a newbie; here's what I recommend:

EQ 200mg twice weekly for 12 weeks
d-bol 25mg/day for 4 weeks

If you can stand the pumps, you can extend the d-bol to a maximum of 6 weeks.

Incidently, do not inject Reforvit. It is notorious for being dirty and you risk an abcess. Assuming you have 25mg/ml, drink 1/2 ml in the morning and 1/2ml at night.

You also didn't mention PCT in your post but after a 12 week cycle you'll need HCG: 1,000IU EOD for 3 weeks starting immediately after your cycle. Then you'll need clomid and/or nolvadex for another 3 weeks.

I recommend both; 50mg/day clomid with 20mg/day nolvadex.

Top Bottom