x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Equipoise...add or not to add?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Equipoise...add or not to add? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am starting a cycle this week that includes 200 dbol, 10cc 400mg deca, and 15 amps of omnadren. Would it be a good idea to sell 5 amps of my omnadren and buy 10cc of the 200mg equipoise? Would this improve my cycle? I would have to sell 5 of the omnadren in order to be able to afford the equipoise.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Question

I am starting a cycle this week that includes 200 dbol, 10cc 400mg deca, and 15 amps of omnadren. Would it be a good idea to sell 5 amps of my omnadren and buy 10cc of the 200mg equipoise? Would this improve my cycle? I would have to sell 5 of the omnadren in order to be able to afford the equipoise.

Stew Meat
    You have not given enough info for us to answer your question....

What are your goals, experience with gear, etc....

-Stew

Good Bro
    This will be my fourth cycle. I am 6' 225 with around 10% bf. I am wanting to gain muscle mass and after the cycle to cut fat. I have 150 clen and some cytomel for post cycle. Hopefully this will clear things up.
    Thanks for the reply.