Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise

Living Stronger

I'm currently running a test cyp cycle, but I'm already thinking ahead to my next run. I'd love to hear some honest opinions from experienced bro's about Eq. I'm thinking about a test/Eq cycle with a possible Var finish. My goals are to lean out, drop some BF and increase strength. i'd also love some increased vascukarity, which I hear EQ provides.

Don't need specific advice on my cycle, yet. I'd just love some general anecdotes about other people's experience. Doses. Sides. How long to run, how long before tge effects kick in, etc.

Thanks in advance for sharing the knowledge.

I love Boldenone it's awesome to run with Test. People say 600mg a week but I've seen fantastic results at 400mg a week and running 200-400mg of Testosterone Cyp beside it. I always run 20wks but you can get by with 16. Anything less and you won't reap all the benefits. Takes awhile to kick in, usually around week 6-8 before you start noticing the slow gains.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Thanks for the quick response. Did you see an increase in vascularity? What were the main benefits? Increased strength? Mass? Definition and/or hardening?

I always say eq is one of the most underrated steroids out there... You can use it to cut, bulk or recomp... I had a big increase in vascularity, strength, endurance and overall well being... i was running it 600-800 mg week, twenty weeks total... I absolutely love it... you just need to keep an eye on your rbc count and it would be a good idea to donate blood... other than that, side effects are limited... you could see some extra anxiety but that is different for everyone... if you have good quality eq, you are going to love it...

Over time I'm developing a real fondness for eq, first time I ran it I wasnt impressed but I went into that cycle in bad condition... I like it now because it doesnt give me gyno, dont need to take anything else with it eg an AI or caber, the difference is noticeable pretty quick when you're lean enough, as Dylan said you can cut/bulk/recomp whatever you like with it, it gives your muscles an extra fullness which is great, its inexpensive to run I've also found 400mg to be an effective dose an very mild on side effects... Not something you'll make crazy gains on but I prefer to gain a little here and there, those are the gains that add up over time...

It's great for all the reasons that have already been listed, but just don't expect big big muscular and strength gains. I ran mine with anavar and it wasn't until I started hitting the anavar during the cycle that my strength started booming and muscles really started popping. Don't get me wrong, I was gaining some nice muscle on boldenone and it does make you look full and vascular, I guess I just want impressed with the strength gains. With some test though I assume that would be different. And if you don't want to wait six to eight weeks for it to start working, go the transdermal route! I could feel changes in the first week and after two or so it was noticeable.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

I have a few thoughts to include on using equipoise safely:

1. Always run Eq alongside testosterone (at least 70mg weekly) to avoid potential sexual side effects.

2. Unlike Testosterone, Eq is not medically approved in the US. Any source is therefore selling you veterinary or ugl quality; please do your homework and be very picky about choosing a source and brand with a solid reputation.

3. Around the ten or twelve week mark, get a blood test for red blood cell count. Eq can thicken your blood and increase blood clot and stroke risk. You can also donate whole blood (but do NOT donate only blood plasma).

Thanks for the quick response. Did you see an increase in vascularity? What were the main benefits? Increased strength? Mass? Definition and/or hardening?

Not much strength gain (which I don't really care how strong I am) but the definition is unbelievable. If you've ever noticed a horse walking and everytime it moves you can see muscle striations, well that's what I seen in the mirror. Also the vascularity was insane.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

pretty weak mg/mg but if money is no object then you run high dosages of it 800-900mg/week for long periods of time and it's one great almost side effect free addition

I like EQ Ive ran it alone a long time ago 400mg/wk 12 weeks and it was a quality cycle with barely any sides I could notice.
Typical cycle would be test 400/wk EQ 600/wk for at least 16 weeks. Keep the diet in check and throw in moderate cardio a few days a week and thats a quality cycle

Top Bottom