Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise

eq is apples
masteron is oranges

masteron has other uses, it helps with estrogen and frees up SHBG plus it gives the muscle a polished aspect if you're lean enough plus it gives you a sense of well being
but it wont put much size on you, most guys use it to get really lean and cut up or when they want to blow up lean

Thanks, guys. All very helpful. One more question: How do you feel EQ compares/is different from Masteron?

they are completely different but compliment each other well... mast is aimed toward aesthetics and drying you out... your not going to get much size from it... definitely some intensity and strength but how it polishes your body is amazing... nice vascularity as well... eq can be used as a bulk or cut... big increases in endurance, vascularity, strength and you can get some nice size from it...

How long does EQ take to kick in some bros at my gym said 3 to 4 weeks but i thought 6 atleast ???.

Sorry if im jacking the thread

Sent from my GT-I8730 using EliteFitness

without getting into broscience I will say if you haven't tried EQ yet you definately should give it a shot. its cheap, the sides are low, its a slow quality builder. you aren't gonna blow up on it overnight like with dbol or tren and you aren't gonna set PR's overnight or anything.. but I will say the gains are nice and slow. its a good one to use for a long cycle where you don't want to deal with sides and be annoyed .. plus its nice cause you can inject once a week cause of the U ester

Someone say broscience? Wasssup mofos....
Oh and btw eq is good for nice quality gains

Steve said it best

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom