Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equi + Test Enanthate then Test Prop and Tren Ace

Deamox1fy

Hi guys

I'm new on the site. Need some advise. Started a cycle with Equi and Test E.

Test E at 450mg p/week
Equi 400mg p/week

Planned on running 10 - 12 weeks and then switching to Test Prop and Tren Ace for about 6-8weeks. Would this be wise? Going immediately from Equi and Test E to Test Prop and Tren Ace? Some say it's good, others don't. Any opinions?

Thanks

what are your stats mate...age,weight,years training etc.

you wont get the response ur looking for until the EF bro's know abit about you.

I'm 21, been training for about 3-4 years now. I'm 180lbs and 5 foot 3.

Training was on and off, but constant the past year and a half.

I've got the gear, just need to know how to take it and for how long.

Ran Test E and some A Bombs on my last cycle, which I finished October 2008.

your still a little young....but i guess youve already made up your mind.

so this will be your second cycle?

no need for all that gear either use the test e and equipoise or the test prop and tren as a single cycle.

what do u have planned for PCT?

Dont do the test and tren after. Run that eq at least 12 weeks and the test 2 weeks longer, wrap up with a solid pct. use some hcg, could even run it concurent with the cycle starting week 4 or so.

I know people who run Tren and EQ together, but it seems like to many sides for me. I think you maximize growth if you run it split. You can bulk up with EQ and then Cut with Tren. If you are going to stay on that long make sure you use HCG, especially at your age.

I've ran Testoviron at the beginning of last year. That's 50mg prop and 250mg test enanth per ml.

Before that I ran Test enanth aswell.

Ok, what do I do with the Tren and Prop though? Keep it and wait for how long till I run that?

Why wouldn't it be wise to run the Tren and Prop straight after the Equi and Test E?

As for PCT I was thinking : Letro, Clomid, Kessar, HCG and not sure what else. Unless you can advise something that would work better:) I'd like to know what mg of which pct to take and when to start taking it, please

The HCG, will that break down my gains or not? Haven't used it before:confused:

I've ran Testoviron at the beginning of last year. That's 50mg prop and 250mg test enanth per ml.

Before that I ran Test enanth aswell.

Ok, what do I do with the Tren and Prop though? Keep it and wait for how long till I run that?

Why wouldn't it be wise to run the Tren and Prop straight after the Equi and Test E?

As for PCT I was thinking : Letro, Clomid, Kessar, HCG and not sure what else. Unless you can advise something that would work better:) I'd like to know what mg of which pct to take and when to start taking it, please

The HCG, will that break down my gains or not? Haven't used it before:confused:

time on + pct = time off
pct starts 2 weeks after last shot of test e, never heard of kessar
tren will shut you down HARD! and to throw that at the end of a 20week cycle is insane, recovery would be very hard...

I know people who run Tren and EQ together, but it seems like to many sides for me. I think you maximize growth if you run it split. You can bulk up with EQ and then Cut with Tren. If you are going to stay on that long make sure you use HCG, especially at your age.

Yeah the Tren and Equi together could be quite extreme. So I should run Equi and Test E, then wait for how long till I run Tren and Prop?

I've got some Anapolon which I've started taking with the Equi and Test E.

For the split I've got some winny, the tren and prop.

So I'll be running the bulk cycle for 14 weeks. When do I start taking HCG eg. Pregnyl? And how much of it?

I've got some gyno, can't get it away. I've heard that Letro can sort that out, true or not?

time on + pct = time off
pct starts 2 weeks after last shot of test e, never heard of kessar
tren will shut you down HARD! and to throw that at the end of a 20week cycle is insane, recovery would be very hard...

Thanks a mil. So I run the HCG and all the all PCT 2 weeks after the last shot? What other PCT should I take? Other name for Kessar is Nolvadex.

My cycle will be Equi for 12 weeks and Test E for 14 weeks.. Then PCT

I'm running Equi at 400mg per week and Test E at 450mg per week. Should I increase after a certain time period?

Top Bottom