Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equi + Test Enanthate then Test Prop and Tren Ace

what's the problem with Test/EQ/Tren in one cycle?

Nothing at all, would be an awesome stack! But when its your 2nd cycle he would be better off running the test & eq cycle hes currently on and then, following correct PCT and time off running the prop and tren together.

I know there is alot of information on here you are new to but try and read up as much as you can about steroids and correct post cycle therapy. Good luck witht he cycle, test & eq is a great combo!

Nothing at all, would be an awesome stack! But when its your 2nd cycle he would be better off running the test & eq cycle hes currently on and then, following correct PCT and time off running the prop and tren together.

I know there is alot of information on here you are new to but try and read up as much as you can about steroids and correct post cycle therapy. Good luck witht he cycle, test & eq is a great combo!

Thanks alot for your advise, I've been reading up alot lately. What would you say is good for PCT? How is Sust Alpha and what else can I take?

Clomid, A-dex and/or what else would you recommend? I need to do HCG but not too sure from when and how much, there are so many different opinions .

Shot mate

Top Bottom