Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equi + Test Enanthate then Test Prop and Tren Ace

I've never used HCG before, so should I mix and keep it in the fridge? The stuff is quite cheap where I'm from. What do you mean by 2-3 EW bro? That's +- my average intake of protein and carbs per day. That is true, with my first cycle I trained damn hard but didn't eat much more, the second one I increased my protein intake and carb intake and got very good results. The thing is, I've never ran a cycle for more than 6-8 weeks cause all the local dudes say 8 weeks is enough, which is CLEARLY not true.

The gyno I've got isn't too intense, it's just there and damn irritating. I've read up on Letro and seems that some guys get it to go away. Mine isn't alot though, it almost went away completely then came back when I was on my last cycle which I finished October 2008.

Sorry , AI? I'm a junior on all this stuff, will pick up on everything as I go along.

Equi, Test E and Tren in one cycle? Wouldn't that be a bit extreme? How do I run that though? Hooked my first shot on the 3rd of Jan. 400mg Equi and 450mg Test E

I've never used HCG before, so should I mix and keep it in the fridge? The stuff is quite cheap where I'm from. What do you mean by 2-3 EW bro? That's +- my average intake of protein and carbs per day. That is true, with my first cycle I trained damn hard but didn't eat much more, the second one I increased my protein intake and carb intake and got very good results. The thing is, I've never ran a cycle for more than 6-8 weeks cause all the local dudes say 8 weeks is enough, which is CLEARLY not true.

The gyno I've got isn't too intense, it's just there and damn irritating. I've read up on Letro and seems that some guys get it to go away. Mine isn't alot though, it almost went away completely then came back when I was on my last cycle which I finished October 2008.

sorry Bro, typo on my end...i meant 500 iu's 2-3 x's week for the HCG.

Sorry , AI? I'm a junior on all this stuff, will pick up on everything as I go along.

Equi, Test E and Tren in one cycle? Wouldn't that be a bit extreme? How do I run that though? Hooked my first shot on the 3rd of Jan. 400mg Equi and 450mg Test E

well thats good you havent had it forever then. maybe some letro will help it out. i still dont think it can completely remove it but it could help just my opinion. and since you said your a junior or whatever lol i would say stay away from the tren only because its a pretty strong compound and you dont have a lot of expeirence. there is nothing wrong with test eq and tren together, actually thats a awesome cycle, but the tren in the mix makes it a little to intence for a novice in my opinion.but the test and eq is a good start for you i would say. good luck man. oh... and i hope you have enough test cause you should be running that cycle for at least 12 weeks because of the eq

Shot Acela. And which week do I start the HCG? Will this affect my gains though?

Could you perhaps tell me more or less how much weight guys gain off a A-Bombs, Equi + Test E on a 12 - 14 week cycle?

Superhulk, I really hope that most of the gyno would go away, cause it's irritating and sometimes burns. The Test i've got is 300mg/ml and I'm hitting 450mg/pw now. That should be enough, but should I increase that dose after say 6 weeks or so? Yeah, I've got enough of it. And the eq is 350mg/ml, I'm running 350mg/pw - 400mg/pw. Is that enough?

What's the main sides of eq when coming off of it, cause deca seems to be quite hardcore eg. deca dick. I just don't want my sex drive to be killed and broken :-(

As for the Tren, I'll keep that and run Tren, Prop and some Winstrol in my next cycle.. I'd love to do the tren with the eq and test now though, but would rather improve my experience before doing something that extreme

Shot Acela. And which week do I start the HCG? Will this affect my gains though?

Could you perhaps tell me more or less how much weight guys gain off a A-Bombs, Equi + Test E on a 12 - 14 week cycle?

Superhulk, I really hope that most of the gyno would go away, cause it's irritating and sometimes burns. The Test i've got is 300mg/ml and I'm hitting 450mg/pw now. That should be enough, but should I increase that dose after say 6 weeks or so? Yeah, I've got enough of it. And the eq is 350mg/ml, I'm running 350mg/pw - 400mg/pw. Is that enough?

What's the main sides of eq when coming off of it, cause deca seems to be quite hardcore eg. deca dick. I just don't want my sex drive to be killed and broken :-(

As for the Tren, I'll keep that and run Tren, Prop and some Winstrol in my next cycle.. I'd love to do the tren with the eq and test now though, but would rather improve my experience before doing something that extreme

if you feel you need to increase the dosage after 6 weeks, than thats your choice. to me, what it all boils down to is experience. if you have had enough cycle experience and think you can handle the increase in test than go for it. just keep in mind your gyno, and estrogen levels, and anti-e's. another thing to think about is, when running eq, it alows for a lower overall dosage of test if one chooses. ok, here is how i would do it if i were in your situation...

T.prop - 50mg EOD wk 1-2 (only for first 2 weeks)
test - 500mg/wk wk 1-15
eq - 400mg/wk wk 1-14(frontloaded for 1'st 2 weeks @800mg/wk)

hope that helped man

i would run the prop and tren ace since summer is around the corner... you can get lean gains on both.. ive done both cycles.. i prefer the test E and equipoise though!! run it longer and watch veins pop out like a mofo!

tren is good too its all in what you want ot do brotha..

but basically you have two cycles in your hand... take one now.. wait a while.. and then take the others without blowing the $

Superhulk, The max I've done on Test E is 500mg per week. Maybe I'll up the dose a bit, but I'll see how it goes before I do anything

The Prop sounds like a good front load, but i've got Anapolon instead to give me that boost. I'm considering getting a-dex, but it's a bit pricy for 30 1mg tabs. Would it be good?

Cool, I like that idea of 800mg eq for the first two weeks. Why would you go to such a high dose though?

Yeah Nate, I've been thinking the same thing. Would like to run tren now, but don't know what it's like so I'll rather wait for the next cycle then try it. What were your gains like on Test E and EQ? I've read that some guys gain 20lbs + off Sust on a 12 week cycle I think.

I want to get big, then cut and get stronger if possible. What doses am I looking at when taking tren? I've got a 80mg/ml version.

Thanks guys, you're really helping me out here

Superhulk, The max I've done on Test E is 500mg per week. Maybe I'll up the dose a bit, but I'll see how it goes before I do anything

The Prop sounds like a good front load, but i've got Anapolon instead to give me that boost. I'm considering getting a-dex, but it's a bit pricy for 30 1mg tabs. Would it be good?

Cool, I like that idea of 800mg eq for the first two weeks. Why would you go to such a high dose though?

Yeah Nate, I've been thinking the same thing. Would like to run tren now, but don't know what it's like so I'll rather wait for the next cycle then try it. What were your gains like on Test E and EQ? I've read that some guys gain 20lbs + off Sust on a 12 week cycle I think.

I want to get big, then cut and get stronger if possible. What doses am I looking at when taking tren? I've got a 80mg/ml version.

Thanks guys, you're really helping me out here

for the eq being so high the first few weeks is a common practice for some. generally when fronloading a steroid such as eq for the first few weeks at a high dose like this, you can feel the effects come on quicker.there is a lot of debate on this, but i feel as if it helps out big time.i personally frontload all my injectables because i can see a big difference when it kicks in, but again its all up to you man

test e and equipoise leaned me out but i gained great mass with it.. i loved it... strength was through the fackin roof too!

i would do the Test E and equipoise first... then time on = time off.. and then hit up the tren and prop.. make sure you do some pct though buddy.

Nate, I'm my 3rd week into my cycle now and it's running great so far. I've gained 15.4lbs already, using some good Androlics and it seems to be working extremely well. When should I start PCT? HCG etc.? Some guys around here told me it's good to site the eq, eg. inject into my shoulders and biceps but I'm a little bit scepticle about that. Any opinions?

When does Enanthate usually start to kick in and work at it's best? From week 6?

Top Bottom