Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is EQ Worth Doing??

tzan

OK here's my dilema. I just finished a primo/nyc/armidex cutting stack that worked pretty good. I'm going to run a EQ/Anavar/Armidex cutting cycle next May. After another month I'm going to be eating everything in site in order to put on some more size before I cut down again next May. I really don't know if I should go with some juice in the middle of my bulking season around Dec or just go natural. I absolutely will not use test/dbol/fina/deca(some for my thinning hair, and some because I just don't like the way I build from them). Anyways, I narrowed it down to EQ or NOTHING(please don't tell me to go with anything else). I know EQ is primarily used for cutting, and believe me my appetite is no problem so I don't really need any extra help there. My question is basically considering I use the same diet and training how much more can I expect to gain by using EQ as opposed to going natural??

Thanks

Eq is not only used for cutting. With a good diet you can put on 10-15 solid pounds in a cycle with little or no water. If you want to, I say go for it.

i am in the middle of my fina/eq/winny cycle, and all i got to say is damn, i want to eat everything i see. i am going broke buying so much food.:p

i dont really think you need arimidex, eq doesn't hardly aromitize and when it does it aromitizes to a very weak estrogen, and anavar is pretty much the same way, and being that arimidex isn't 'that' cheap, id leave it out

The Almighty said:
Eq is not only used for cutting. With a good diet you can put on 10-15 solid pounds in a cycle with little or no water. If you want to, I say go for it.

Damn, 15 solid pounds would be real nice especially with no water. I'm deffiantly going to give it a go.

eq has the possiblity of putting good amounts of mass on you. it is all in the diet though....if you eat for mass you will gain mass.

EQ IS VERY WORTH DOING. IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HAIR, I WOULDNT GO OVER 3-400MG/WEEK. DECA WOULD BE BETTER FOR IT DOESNT AFFECT YOUR HAIR.

KAYNE

I love EQ especially while bulking due to the appitite increase.

Peace, Quad

Top Bottom