GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Is EQ Worth Doing??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is EQ Worth Doing?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: OK here's my dilema. I just finished a primo/nyc/armidex cutting stack that worked pretty good. I'm going to run a EQ/Anavar/Armidex cutting cycle next May. After another month I'm going to be eating everything in site in order to put on some more size before I cut down again next May. I really don't know if I should go with some juice in the middle of my bulking season around Dec or just go natural. I absolutely will not use test/dbol/fina/deca(some for my thinning hair, and some because I

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Is EQ Worth Doing??

OK here's my dilema. I just finished a primo/nyc/armidex cutting stack that worked pretty good. I'm going to run a EQ/Anavar/Armidex cutting cycle next May. After another month I'm going to be eating everything in site in order to put on some more size before I cut down again next May. I really don't know if I should go with some juice in the middle of my bulking season around Dec or just go natural. I absolutely will not use test/dbol/fina/deca(some for my thinning hair, and some because I just don't like the way I build from them). Anyways, I narrowed it down to EQ or NOTHING(please don't tell me to go with anything else). I know EQ is primarily used for cutting, and believe me my appetite is no problem so I don't really need any extra help there. My question is basically considering I use the same diet and training how much more can I expect to gain by using EQ as opposed to going natural??

Thanks

Eq is not only used for cutting. With a good diet you can put on 10-15 solid pounds in a cycle with little or no water. If you want to, I say go for it.

Pro Bodybuilder
    i am in the middle of my fina/eq/winny cycle, and all i got to say is damn, i want to eat everything i see. i am going broke buying so much food.

Good Broly
    i dont really think you need arimidex, eq doesn't hardly aromitize and when it does it aromitizes to a very weak estrogen, and anavar is pretty much the same way, and being that arimidex isn't 'that' cheap, id leave it out

"Yeah, lotta pressure, you gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness.. energy. Block.. bad. Feel the flow, Happy."
    Ive been looking forward to using EQ for months now and will finally get my chance starting in 3 weeks.

Originally posted by The Almighty
    Eq is not only used for cutting. With a good diet you can put on 10-15 solid pounds in a cycle with little or no water. If you want to, I say go for it.
    Damn, 15 solid pounds would be real nice especially with no water. I'm deffiantly going to give it a go.

eq has the possiblity of putting good amounts of mass on you. it is all in the diet though....if you eat for mass you will gain mass.

KAYNE
    EQ IS VERY WORTH DOING. IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HAIR, I WOULDNT GO OVER 3-400MG/WEEK. DECA WOULD BE BETTER FOR IT DOESNT AFFECT YOUR HAIR.

KAYNE

i will be doing 300mgs a wk of equi-gan a wk as well as fina 75mgs ed prop 50mgs ed and winny 50mgs ed