Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ vs the munchies

brodrbro

So I'm formerly a smoker. Really loved my Ca fresh baked goods and I always ate myself silly. I'm naturally an endomorph.

Has anyone noticed a correlation between EQ food cravings and a predilection towards the munchies?

I control my diet often through intermittent fasting and am wondering how doable this will be on EQ as my goal is to continue to loose weight. So I'm formerly a smoker. Really loved my Ca fresh baked goods and I always ate myself silly. I'm naturally an endomorph.

Has anyone noticed a correlation between EQ food cravings and a predilection towards the munchies?

I control my diet often through intermittent fasting and am wondering how doable this will be on EQ as my goal is to continue to lose fat while making gains.

So I'm formerly a smoker. Really loved my Ca fresh baked goods and I always ate myself silly. I'm naturally an endomorph.

I control my diet often through intermittent fasting and am wondering how doable this will be on EQ as my goal is to continue to loose weight. So I'm formerly a smoker. Really loved my Ca fresh baked goods and I always ate myself silly. I'm naturally an endomorph.

I control my diet often through intermittent fasting and am wondering how doable this will be on EQ as my goal is to continue to lose fat while making gains.
I just finished a cycle of eq not long ago and never had the munchies. Always heard of increased appetite on eq but the more im around the more i see how rare it is, No more than othet aas at least. I wouldn't worry too much. Not sayin its not possible, we're all different, but unlikely imo.

eq when it gets to about week 8 n on am ravenous. IF helps. carb cycling helps me. I eat on a low carb day a breakfast of eggs and healthy fats and i stay full & satiated longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not experienced issues with hunger on EQ
Steve I respect ur opinion so where do u think the "eq makes you hungry" thing started? Maybe some guy happened to eat a bit more and blamed it on the eq and then it blossomed into what we have today? Or is there actually some minimal validity to it?

ive never had any issues with hunger on eq personally but there are definitely people that have... its a known "possible" side effect with it... its just not something that effects everyone but its just like anything else... certain things effect people differently... its not a myth at all, it does happen..

Steve I respect ur opinion so where do u think the "eq makes you hungry" thing started? Maybe some guy happened to eat a bit more and blamed it on the eq and then it blossomed into what we have today? Or is there actually some minimal validity to it?

there is also the "eq gives me anxiety" and the "EQ is a vet steroid" myth out there too.. neither are true. EQ was human grade for 20 years when it first came out

these myths come from the 90's and 2000's gurus. in those days you had a handful of guys who people went to for their expertise.. the problem is these guys were science nerds who had little experience actually using these compounds, did not get blood work and were super lazy. since then guys simply copy/paste their advice on forums and in articles so it spreads

nowadays guys are communicating more openly about these things and i personally have used EQ many times and never noticed anxiety or hunger issues that would be any different then other steroids

Top Bottom