Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ vs the munchies

there is also the "eq gives me anxiety" and the "EQ is a vet steroid" myth out there too.. neither are true. EQ was human grade for 20 years when it first came out

these myths come from the 90's and 2000's gurus. in those days you had a handful of guys who people went to for their expertise.. the problem is these guys were science nerds who had little experience actually using these compounds, did not get blood work and were super lazy. since then guys simply copy/paste their advice on forums and in articles so it spreads

nowadays guys are communicating more openly about these things and i personally have used EQ many times and never noticed anxiety or hunger issues that would be any different then other steroids
Interesting. Im one who never knew it was for human use and dont recall ever hearing about anxiety either. Thanks man!

Everyone reacts to drugs differently. Anavar makes some people hungry. Other people loose their appetite on it.

Same with stress. When I'm stressed, I don't eat. Other people stress eat.

Everyone is different and reacts to circumstances differently

I get extreme hunger on EQ. I lose my appetite completely on tren and have to force myself to eat. Everyone is different. Intermittent fasting should really help control hunger with EQ

Top Bottom