Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ Timeline

Cauliflower Ear

Hey guys, I really appreciate all the experience with eq. I had a couple more q's
1) when did your red blood cell count rise. did you notice your cardio better or more pumps in the gym at any particular week.
2) I understand the anabolics kick in at week 6 but did anyone get any strength gains any earlier.
3) does the quick recover kick in any earlier as well. I train twice a day jujitsu every morning and then either weights or cardio depending on the day. When will my recovery time decrease?

Really appreciate the experience on this one guys...I am closing week 2 and I cant stop FUCKIN EATING!!!!

Cauliflower Ear said:
Hey guys, I really appreciate all the experience with eq. I had a couple more q's
1) when did your red blood cell count rise. did you notice your cardio better or more pumps in the gym at any particular week.
2) I understand the anabolics kick in at week 6 but did anyone get any strength gains any earlier.
3) does the quick recover kick in any earlier as well. I train twice a day jujitsu every morning and then either weights or cardio depending on the day. When will my recovery time decrease?

Really appreciate the experience on this one guys...I am closing week 2 and I cant stop FUCKIN EATING!!!!
So the appetite increase happens right away...? I would figure it would be a result of when the gear actually 'kicked in' so to speak... around week 5 or so.

Well for me bro..I am eating more than I ever have. Bruse410 told me that it is in your system after a week....but I am so fuckin hungry all the time....its rediculous

Cauliflower Ear said:
Well for me bro..I am eating more than I ever have. Bruse410 told me that it is in your system after a week....but I am so fuckin hungry all the time....its rediculous
So if it's in your system after a week why does it take over a month for the compound to do anything anabolically?

I'm not sure why but my appetite increases almost a week after I start EQ but my strenth and size dont see an increase til almost a month later..

I know Bruse spoke that EQ increases appetite by increasing Red Blood Cells however I still would like to see the studies that it attribute any appetite curvature at all.

Look at wk 4-6 for EQ to take full effect. Frontload or take a kick start until you reach wk 4 if you are impatient like I am.

boyindasouth said:
I'm not sure why but my appetite increases almost a week after I start EQ but my strenth and size dont see an increase til almost a month later..

Me too bro...but I haven't got a month in so I havent seen the gains

tiggerizme said:
I know Bruse spoke that EQ increases appetite by increasing Red Blood Cells however I still would like to see the studies that it attribute any appetite curvature at all.

Look at wk 4-6 for EQ to take full effect. Frontload or take a kick start until you reach wk 4 if you are impatient like I am.
How much do you frontload with? For just the first week or the first two?

lifthard2005 said:
if your shooting 400mg/wk for the cycle, then frontload with 800mg.....frontload is double the cycle dose bro
So does that help the gear kick in quicker, or better... or what? What exactly is the theory behind frontloading?

Top Bottom