Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ/TEST v.s. TEST/VAR...wich would keep more gains/better gains?

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey guys, was planning on running

VAR/TEST
80mg/250mg

but through my research, and the recomendayion from ryker, ive looked into EQ as well.

Since both have long lasting esthers the EQ/TEST would most likely be 2 injects/week.

BUT how does EQ/TEST Stack? Im looking for some responses from users, please respond if u really know alot about the subject. Im very serious bro, and im trying to really narrow down my selection.

So if some dont mind can u help answer these questions.

TEST/EQ
12 Week cycle.

Whats a good dosage for choice #1.
First REAL AAS Cycle, have played with PH in the past, but nothing is like the real deal supposevly.

Test/Var
250mg/80mg
How long should i run this cycle? Since its oral i shouldnt go longer then 8 weeks right? Even tho var is not AS liver toxic?

Im going for LEAN/QUALITY MASS. I figure stacking the TEST w/ the EQ to protect from libido isues.

Any idea?/Any concerns?/ Any recomendations?

slat1 said:
test/eq is awesome. Get ready to eat after week six!

Dbol up front with a clean diet would really get the strength gains going while you wait for your injectables...

mm107 said:
Hmm, and thats what im looking for

imagine, 5k clean calories =]

Test/EQ and 5k clean you'll be growing like a fuggin weed bro. No question about that...just realize that it'll be a bit before anything happens with that run.

If you don't want to wait and don't want the "fake strength" maybe a tbol FL would work for ya.

You seem content to wait for the Test/EQ to kickin though

I can't remembner if I mentioned it or not but diamond makes a good point. The stest for me kicks in about week 3 and the eq really kicks in about weeks 7 or 8. SO you have to remember to be patient. SInce it is your first cycle, I would just run the test at eq. Since all your previous experience is prohormones like you stated earlier, man you are in for a fun little ride! :)

and to answer your initial question, MY OPINION is that you would better overall gains with the test eq since you would run that a bit longer than the test var. I don't run orals more than 6, 8 weeks at the very most, but the test eq, I would run all the way to 14 or maybe drop the test at week 12 and run eq for 2 more weeks. SWEET. I am jealous, I want to run some eq now. lol

well, I would run it at test 250 and eq at 400 for your first run. SOme guys say more, but this is your first cycle and I can bet you will not at all be dissapointed at the results and it you respond well, bump it up next time to 500 and 500 or something like that.

Top Bottom