Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ = strength increase? or not?

eric123

Does anyone experience strength increases from EQ at 400mg/wk? I realize it's difficult to isolate variables when stacking it with test, as most do... but does anyone know if EQ is responsible for anything other than an increase in hunger and vascularity?

yes eq will give good gains but not dramatic gains more like slow and steady gains which you keep after stoping in my experiance.
also it is great for joints as it helps those with bad elbows shoulders. eq makes a good base and can be used in many combinations.

I think you are confusing eq w/deca. Deca and eq are comparable, but deca is nice on the joints. Eq is slow and steady gains starting in week 3-4...

Did eq at 400mg a wk last summer yes it makes you hungry and vascular but it also will make you hard and pumped.

deca is also good on joints but for me eq is much better. i think eq is a much better choice then deca. they are simmular but they are not the same .

im on a diet with lots of cardio right, and im using 400mgs a week of eq. im on week 5, no strength gains, ok pumps, nothin close to a dbol pump, but its got to because of the diet, im down 10lbs in 5 weeks.

I'm going into week three on QV test enan 500mg/wk, and QV EQ 400mg/wk. Of course I see no bodily improvement yet; however my strength has increased noticably... I hit 315 on bench for 2 more reps than I did last week.. which is cool. But I know that is the test... test always does this to me.

I gained a bit on strength when i finished up 7 wks of tt eq 300mg 2 wks ago... Big notice was doing 3/4 more reps than what i could usually do and not be exhausted afterwards.. Would rest 1 min in between sets and knock out the next set. Would say strength increased overall in all muscle groups..... ie.. shoulder db presses before was 75 lb for 4/5 reps. Now 85 lb for 8 reps... Incline chest bb 225 lb for 3 reps... Now 225 lbs for 6-8 reps. Hope this helps...

Top Bottom