Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ or Primo with Anavar?

400 mgs EQ per week without a doubt for best overall gains and minimal side effects.

Primobolan is one of my favorites but there are some drawbacks. The first problem is that it's expensive. Second, it's a DHT derrivitive which means that increased hairloss and acne are possibilities if you are prone.

Jenetic

Reactions: bw1
EQ is much cheaper, easier to find. for me the choice is definatly EQ because of hairloss/acne probs.

I will be using Eq as a base on my next run. Frontload then a nice even 500mg for 11 weeks. Addming masteron and winny with some low does of test.

Eq can add some mice muscle if you know how to eat and how to train, otherwise you may as well use Corn Oil.

PM me in decemver and I'll tell you the results of 40mg anavar 20 weeks, EQ 12 weeks and test 25 weeks ;)
*Doing tests every 5:th week*

wow your going 20 weeks on var watch your liver bro i thought i was pushing it 12 weeks good luck mr

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Eq can add some mice muscle if you know how to eat and how to train, otherwise you may as well use Corn Oil.

do you find this to be more true of EQ than other AAS? if so, why?

Top Bottom