Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ or primo?

ROgapa47

If you could choose between equipoise EQ or Primobolan which one would you choose for me?

I’m 44 years old
I have ran 5 cycles in my life

2 years off of the steroids
6’1’’ 180 pounds lean
12% body fat
I am going to use testosterone @150mg a week
My choice is EQ or Primo 500mg a week

never used either, if I want to get some size and strength (but nothing too crazy) which one is best

im going to pick primo over eq 100 out of 100 times personally... primo, in my opinion, is the best compound period... everyone has different goals etc... but for me personally, it is the best...

I would prefer primobolan as well. I have never been a big fan of equipoise and always enjoy using primobolan

If you could choose between equipoise EQ or Primobolan which one would you choose for me?

I’m 44 years old

6’1’’ 180 pounds lean
12% body fat

never used either, if I want to get some size and strength (but nothing too crazy) which one is best

If i had the choice I would always use primobolan instead of equipoise

test base and primo is the best cycle for me

I’m 44 years old

6’1’’ 180 pounds lean
12% body fat

Use what you used before - it's been 2 years. It'll work like you never used it. No need to go new just cos

Top Bottom