Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ only cycle ?

self565

been talking to a friend who wants to do an EQ only cycle. i told him "test is best" and he needs to add that to the cycle. he says test comes with too many sides. can he expect anything from eq alone, even at higher doses? i think he just wants to add a little size and strength.i told him i would find out for him. thanks in advance guys.

I personally never run a cycle without test, but I've noticed on this site there are some who promote certain cycles without test. To me, EQ is very synergistic with test, and I wouldn't think running it alone would be great for bodybuilding. I could see an endurance athlete maybe using eq by itself

Test comes with too many sides to the uneducated user.

Shutting down his test and not using a replacement even at a trt dose by running an eq only cycle will come with sides.

didn't we have this thread already?

EQ alone is mild. you aren't getting an androgen there. i would throw in some sort of androgen to give it a kick, but it isn't necessary

it depends on what your goals are

and also for the crowd above who thinks you always need to run test, guys in the 70's and 80's never ran test with their cycles. that was the golden age of bodybuilding.

im not a fan of this type of thing... you can run it however you want but any steroid is going to have sides and test is going to be on the lower end of that in terms of sides if you run it properly... if you abuse the dose, then yes, you will have a large amount of estrogen conversion but you DO NOT need a lot...

If he's that scared I don't think he should use any steroids. Maybe have him look up for sarms instead.

Top Bottom