Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ or masteron next cycle?

retNH

I ran a deca cycle and gained a lot of mass, like over 12 pounds. I was happy with it but wasn’t happy with losing a lot of definition. Next cycle i want to do more cutting down. Would Equipoise and masteron be a good combo for me? I don’t want to get bad sides or acne

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat... this is important in all aspects but especially to see if masteron is going to be what you want to go with or not... eq is fine, but there are better cutting options... primo is definitely a better option...

I ran a deca cycle and gained a lot of mass, like over 12 pounds. I was happy with it but wasn’t happy with losing a lot of definition. Next cycle i want to do more cutting down. Would Equipoise and masteron be a good combo for me? I don’t want to get bad sides or acne

EQ and masteron not good for cutting IMO
low carb diet and high protein combined with primobolan 400mgs and masteron 100mgs and winstrol 50mgs is the way to go

Better combination is 400 mgs of primobolan; 100mgs of masteron; 50mgs of winstrol; and make sure your diet is clean and more protein

I was wondering if I should have a tuna fish sandwich or a hamburger for lunch. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom