Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eq,liver toxic?

wellbilt

whats up guys
i have been reading a book called extreme muscle enhancement which is a pretty good read its not really a book about anabolics but there is a chapter that discusses some anabolics and the author says that equipoise is highly liver toxic to humans, this book is written by dr carlon m colker.
i have never heard that eq is liver toxiC just wondering what everyone else thinks the boook is a pretty good read its basicaly about diet and training but like i said there is a small chapter about aas
i am not sure but i think horses have livers so i cant see why it would be any more toxic to humans, also iam not sure if an owner of a 200,000 dollar race horse is going to take a chance of liver failure just my 2 cents.
i am just looking for some opinions on this iam looking to start an eq cycle for the summer and my main concern was a liver safe cycle being its the summer time and there might be some ocassional drinking
thanks in advance for any repies

to my knowlege, no injectable steroids are liver toxic
I ran eq for around 20 weeks at one stretch, and my liver values stayed in the normal range

No it's not. But I think he's getting confused because he's looking at the molecular structure and confusing it with dbol because they are almost the same. But it's not 17aa and it's not liver toxic.

thanks for the replies guys
anyone else have any opinions
iam looking to do a 14-16 week cycle of eq this summer

wellbilt said:
thanks for the replies guys
anyone else have any opinions
iam looking to do a 14-16 week cycle of eq this summer
doin the same thing this summer for about 14, good luck

needsize said:
to my knowlege, no injectable steroids are liver toxic
I ran eq for around 20 weeks at one stretch, and my liver values stayed in the normal range

I think *all steriods are to some degree liver toxic. Orals are the worst. Injectables are usually ranked low on liver toxicity.

*The exceptions are nandrolone decanoate, nandrolone phenylpropionate, (nanadrolones) and boldenone undecylenate. These have essentially no liver toxicity.

Top Bottom