Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ is Liver Toxic????

Tombstonealley

The other day I responded to a post about running EQ at 1gram a week. I stated that it is liver toxic. That response was torn apart by the more experienced people on the board. I knew that I had read it somewhere so I started combing through all of my books, magazines, and loose articles. Well, I found the source. It was Carlon M. Colker, MD. (of Greenwich Diet fame). He stated in May 2001 issue of Muscular Development:

"It's no surprise that Equipoise has tremendous liver toxicity in humans. In fact, the magnitude of potential liver insult is somewhere on the order of the old Dianabol."

I just wanted everyone to know that I was not completely making this up. I am not saying Colker is right, because certainly many of you guys are much more well educated in anabolics than I am.

Thanks,
TombstoneAlley

Liver toxicity from AS can mainly attributed to oral 17-aa gear! This is Probably why you got such responses...EQ is injectable!

I am actually glad I got the responses. I am on this board to learn! If Colker or anyone else is feeding me bad information, I want to know.

He MAY be right to some extent and I think it's a reach to make that statement, but I think I know where he's coming from. The EQ molecule is very very close to dbol. But close doesn't count.

Liver toxicity from AS can mainly attributed to oral 17-aa gear! This is Probably why you got such responses...EQ is injectable!
DRVEEJAY11

Yes I read this and I agree with it. This fact is part of the reason I am puzzled by Colker's remark. What I am trying to get at is if there is any basis for his belief.

Inejectable steroids will have an impct on your liver, some more, some less, although thatßs nothing compared to orals.
Especially Primobolan has shown some liver toxicity, even Testosterone woll elevate GOT and GPT to some degree.

The assumption that it is liver toxic comes from it sharing a similar compound structure as dianabol as Ulter states.However,it doesn't have alkylation attached to it like dianabol,and this negates hepatoxicity(liver stress).It is quite safe in terms of toxicity.

Top Bottom