Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and Half-life

Teg

I just recently started my first EQ cycle. I’m running about 300 units a week. From what I have read EQ has a half-life of 14 days. Does that mean it will still be working in your system for 14 days after your last injection? Thank you for all of your help.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I just recently started my first EQ cycle. I’m running about 300 units a week. From what I have read EQ has a half-life of 14 days. Does that mean it will still be working in your system for 14 days after your last injection? Thank you for all of your help.

It will still be working in your system well after that (although in diminishing levels). A biological half-life is exactly what it sounds like; the time it takes for the substance to reach half of its initial value. EQ is one of those substances you run for a while.

By units you mean mgs?

Yes.
What half life means is basically the time required for the activity of the drug lose one half its initial effectiveness.

Yes it will, and then some. 14 days after your last shot, half of the compound will still be active, 14 days after that, half of that, etc...

Top Bottom