Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ gyno vs Deca/tren Gyno vs Test Gyno

Zuperman

we all know the difference between
Tren and deca gyno vs Test gyno.... i would hope
but EQ gyno is it similar to test gyno or Deca/tren gyno?
whats the possiblity of getting it from EQ vs Test vs Deca/tren?
thanx guyz

Like on a scale
EQ vs Test vs Deca vs Tren , can someone please put in order as well?

sorry, but i recently ran some homebrew bold cypionate @800mgs/week, and yes it can, especially if your genetically prone like i am. Wasnt as bad as test, but itchy nipples, shooting pains when you touch them, the works. Alsways a good idea to have nolva, raloxifene, clomid, or some other SERM on hand to prevent possible flare-ups. BTW, I happen to be very sensitive to gyno, so this info only applies if your like me. :)

I Don't Personaly know anyone That has gotten Gyno from EQ Before, But everyones different, Hell I know guys that nevcer use PCT or anything on Cycle and never get Gyno.."Go Figure" Some of us are just screwed others luck out

kokosmash said:
sorry, but i recently ran some homebrew bold cypionate @800mgs/week, and yes it can, especially if your genetically prone like i am. Wasnt as bad as test, but itchy nipples, shooting pains when you touch them, the works. Alsways a good idea to have nolva, raloxifene, clomid, or some other SERM on hand to prevent possible flare-ups. BTW, I happen to be very sensitive to gyno, so this info only applies if your like me. :)

I love eq, but I have noticed that I did get a little puffy around the nips, but it eventually went away. No pain, nothing..Until I tried tren at 100mgs ace..

Man my nips have been puffy and sore for the past 1 1/2 weeks now..just sucks..been in the game this long and only to be taken down by tren..bah! been running clomid, adex, nolva.and really nothing.. been looking for raloxifene and cabergoline (dost) at a cheap price ... but...........

The only one of those who may give you gyno is testo, deca to has the abbility, but it rarely happens. Never heard of, or experienced any gyno on tren/fina/para or EQ.

Top Bottom