x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

EQ gyno vs Deca/tren Gyno vs Test Gyno

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about EQ gyno vs Deca/tren Gyno vs Test Gyno within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: we all know the difference between Tren and deca gyno vs Test gyno.... i would hope but EQ gyno is it similar to test gyno or Deca/tren gyno? whats the possiblity of getting it from EQ vs Test vs Deca/tren? thanx guyz Like on a scale EQ vs Test vs Deca vs Tren , can someone please put in order as well?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

EQ gyno vs Deca/tren Gyno vs Test Gyno

we all know the difference between
    Tren and deca gyno vs Test gyno.... i would hope
    but EQ gyno is it similar to test gyno or Deca/tren gyno?
    whats the possiblity of getting it from EQ vs Test vs Deca/tren?
    thanx guyz

Like on a scale
    EQ vs Test vs Deca vs Tren , can someone please put in order as well?

Re: EQ gyno vs Deca/tren Gyno vs Test Gyno

VERY VERY little chance of getting gyno on EQ...

Never heard of anyone getting gyno from EQ even at 800mg/wk.

All Natural

sorry, but i recently ran some homebrew bold cypionate @800mgs/week, and yes it can, especially if your genetically prone like i am. Wasnt as bad as test, but itchy nipples, shooting pains when you touch them, the works. Alsways a good idea to have nolva, raloxifene, clomid, or some other SERM on hand to prevent possible flare-ups. BTW, I happen to be very sensitive to gyno, so this info only applies if your like me.

You Never Seen What I Saw, You Never Been To Where I was, Where The Only Wish You Have is To Die, But I Pushed, As I Do Through Every Day Of This Life,And No Nothing Nor No 1 WIll Ever Stop ME, I AM What I Am If U Dont Like Me, Fuck You Come Get ME

I Don't Personaly know anyone That has gotten Gyno from EQ Before, But everyones different, Hell I know guys that nevcer use PCT or anything on Cycle and never get Gyno.."Go Figure" Some of us are just screwed others luck out

Quote Quote posted by kokosmash
    sorry, but i recently ran some homebrew bold cypionate @800mgs/week, and yes it can, especially if your genetically prone like i am. Wasnt as bad as test, but itchy nipples, shooting pains when you touch them, the works. Alsways a good idea to have nolva, raloxifene, clomid, or some other SERM on hand to prevent possible flare-ups. BTW, I happen to be very sensitive to gyno, so this info only applies if your like me.

I love eq, but I have noticed that I did get a little puffy around the nips, but it eventually went away. No pain, nothing..Until I tried tren at 100mgs ace..

Man my nips have been puffy and sore for the past 1 1/2 weeks now..just sucks..been in the game this long and only to be taken down by tren..bah! been running clomid, adex, nolva.and really nothing.. been looking for raloxifene and cabergoline (dost) at a cheap price ... but...........

The only one of those who may give you gyno is testo, deca to has the abbility, but it rarely happens. Never heard of, or experienced any gyno on tren/fina/para or EQ.