Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and Gyno - Very common from my experience

swole

Out of the 10 people I know in person who ran EQ, 9 complained of a lump under their nipple or general tenderness.

Out of those 9, 6 ran EQ by itself (stupid, I know)...so it's possible test was the culprit in the other 3.

It also happened to me, good thing letro took care of it in literally 3 days.

Why is this?

(yet another reason to leave EQ on the farm - to the fellas who love it, I'm sorry)

btw, ever hear someone say they got pharm grade EQ? llollol

swole said:
Out of the 10 people I know in person who ran EQ, 9 complained of a lump under their nipple or general tenderness.

Out of those 9, 6 ran EQ by itself (stupid, I know)...so it's possible test was the culprit in the other 3.

It also happened to me, good thing letro took care of it in literally 3 days.

Why is this?

(yet another reason to leave EQ on the farm - to the fellas who love it, I'm sorry)

btw, ever hear someone say they got pharm grade EQ? llollol

EQ can go to hell. Plus it's intended for horses, is it not?

PRIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is not the norm swole. rate of estrogen conversion is about half that of testosterone compounds. I suspect because they were only using eq they were using super doses and that was the problem.

needtogetaas said:
Well this is not the norm swole. rate of estrogen conversion is about half that of testosterone compounds. I suspect because they were only using eq they were using super doses and that was the problem.

one of them was on 900mg EW...and he was the only one who didn't see a problem LOL

the others were on 400-600mg EW

believe or not when i tried to bridge with 200mg EW i felt the most anxiety

but i felt the lump on 600mg during the heart of my cycle

swole said:
one of them was on 900mg EW...and he was the only one who didn't see a problem LOL

the others were on 400-600mg EW

believe or not when i tried to bridge with 200mg EW i felt the most anxiety

but i felt the lump on 600mg during the heart of my cycle
Then they are estro sensitive bro. Studies are out and eq really is about half that of test. As for the anxiety yes eq is he worst for this and its proven from feed back.

swole said:

I personally don't think it's stupid running 400-500 mgs of eq alone. I gain 10-15 pounds of solid mass on it - with very little bloat. Since I have been doing gear, I think I might have heard of maybe 1 person claiming that he got gyno from eq over the past 3 years! I question the 6 who claim they got it. For me, test bloats me a lot and is a source of gyno, especially when everyone here screams on the top of the mountain that 500 is the base. Not everyone reacts the same. I can do 250mgs of test per week and gain the same amount as someone who is on 500. I can gain almost the same amount using 300mgs of eq as someone taking 500. It's all in the chemistry of the user.

When I first started my first cycle years ago, I was using prohormones forever - then came across bulgarian dbols (which were super strong!), right after that, I started my frist cycle of eq 400 1-12 and winny 6-12. I remember getting the puffy nips and my left nip getting larger in thickness and length. Of course, I had no idea what I was doing back then but the sides eventually went away. I always thought that maybe I was that one rare case that got the gyno from eq. Actually, I blame it on the dbol and I think what triggered my left nip to get larger during cycle was the winny, not the eq. I have ran many, MANY eq cycles since with no problems. In fact, I just ran a 15 weeker of eq without any sides at all. I think having a-dex/nolva on hand is good for eq, or letro in your case, but I think all in all, everyone is different and everyone responds differently to gear..

And the person who said Eq can go to hell because it's for horses, that's a retarded statement since Tren is for cattle yet everyone worships the crap. In fact, a lot of steroids are for animals and we use them also...so..

this is just great....all I heard about before my cycle was good things about eq...now on the third week and start hearing all this terrible shit....most users I talked to olny had good things to say about it....looks like im in for a ride....I cant WAIT!!! u think that different people react different to it....

T-mo said:
this is just great....all I heard about before my cycle was good things about eq...now on the third week and start hearing all this terrible shit....most users I talked to olny had good things to say about it....looks like im in for a ride....I cant WAIT!!! u think that different people react different to it....
Really eq is not that bad. If you have low gaba to start with it can be a trip. other then that its fine.

I hope It goes ok...all this shit has got me paranoid.....I do have anti on hand...but I do not think that I am prone to bitch titties...if things are to get bad....is it ok to stop it mid cycle and just continue the test out?

i just wanted to stir the pot :)

i know EQ is magic for some people, this just goes to show people need to stick with that works for THEM...but starting with conservative doses is what everyone should be doing

Top Bottom