Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is EQ good for my goals here

36davis

36 years old
6 foot 1 in tall
197 pounds
my body fat is under 11%
I have been Lifting for half my life
last cycle was testosterone only, this time I want to add some EQ equipoise. My goal is to increase my cardio, have more intense workouts, and also cut down a little bit further. Do you think equipoise would be good for me and how much would you use

36 years old
6 foot 1 in tall
197 pounds
my body fat is under 11%
last cycle was testosterone only, this time I want to add some EQ equipoise. My goal is to increase my cardio, have more intense workouts, and also cut down a little bit further. Do you think equipoise would be good for me and how much would you use
its not even in the same real for cardio as gw501516 and sr9009... they are not even close to comparable... if all you are after is endurance, there's no reason to use eq... you would use gw and sr... you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

36 years old
6 foot 1 in tall
197 pounds
my body fat is under 11%

If you want to increase cardio equipoise is good 400mgs/week but better add cardarine gw 20mgs/day too for max cardio boost

Top Bottom