Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ good and bad?

fletcheran

What are the good things about EQ and bad things? I am planning my 2nd cycle after doing just test for my first. I'm weighing my options now and have considered to use EQ for my next cycle but wanted to hear what you guys thought about it. i'm not sure what my goals are aside from more muscle and less fat.

i like eq because sides are low and i like what it offers... more of a recomp but great to cut with as well... plus it can help with endurance... if you are impatient, don't use it because it takes some time to get going on it... for some, it can increase hunger, induce anxiety and obviously can increase rbc counts which makes it necessary to donate blood... so there are drawbacks as well... its a smooth pin and its not too pricey either... so there are other positives there also...

I do not recommend using EQ anymore. Sure, it is mild but there is a lot of new research coming out on how it is actually decreasing E2 and also causing much more change to blood pressure than originally thought. I recommend deca now as an alternative for a mild anabolic.

Equipoise now a days is very poor quality. It is one of the most inconsistent and lowest purity raws out there. By time it is brewed by a lab and put in a vial ready for use, the purity is probably down to 50-60% of what is stated on the label. This is why you see people recommending 600mg to over a gram of it per week; when back in the day, when people would use jugs of the vet grade EQ, you would only need 200-300mg for good results.

EQ is a very well rounded steroid though, and suitable for bulking or cutting. It will yield quality gains over a long duration.

I would look into using either Deca/NPP or Primo instead of EQ.

I'm a big fan of EQ.

Like you, my first cycle was Test Cyp alone (400mg/wk).

In my second cycle I added EQ (400mg/wk) to the test and had no sides at all, but felt some significant gains over the 18 week period I ran it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom