Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and erectile dysfunction

tamo99

Hey everyone, I've been cycling on and off for 10 years but I've never taken equipoise before. Has anyone ever had any libido or erection issues with it before? Of course I'll be taking a higher dose of test along with it, just for the record.

never had one issue with it whatsoever in that regard, especially with test you should be just fine with it.. im a big fan of eq brother, absolutely love it

Hey everyone, I've been cycling on and off for 10 years but I've never taken equipoise before. Has anyone ever had any libido or erection issues with it before? Of course I'll be taking a higher dose of test along with it, just for the record.
When you say cycling on and off, how much time are you taking in between? Are you running complete PCTs? Then getting blood work done? Beside the cycle you are on now, when was your last cycle?

Before you think its the EQ, give us some context. Age? Weight? Height? Last cycle was?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Have you done bloods? Are u using an ai? How long were u off cycle prior to using the eq?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

it is actually caused by lack of blood flow to the penis obviously. there are a lot of factors that go into ED. many many many people have ED these days and are using these ED drugs like candy everytime they have sex. and 99% of those people don't use steroids

the main reason for ED is poor heart health

What is a "higher dose of test"?

With EQ and test together you shouldn't see a bad libido or ED issues. Of course there are things like estrogen or poor heart health that can cause issues but just the combination of the 2 AAS are not a red flag to me.

Most people get a nice increase in libido from EQ. I have never once heard someone complain about low libido when using EQ.

The only steroid that is really known for causing libido/ED is deca

Top Bottom