Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ dosing schedule

hanibal

i will begin my cycle w/ prop and EQ.i will only be using 300mg prop/week, with 500/wk EQ. i will take prop 100 on mon, wed and fri. i really don't want to go over 500/wk of the EQ, since this will be my first REAL EQ cycle, and i'm also paranoid about the whole bloood thickening thing w/ EQ...500/wk is enough for me. can i just do the EQ 250 on mon and fri w/ the prop? if i were to do 600/wk EQ, i would just do it on mon, wed and fri w/ prop.

yes just shoot it with the prop............but the dosage is up to you....it would take a MUCH higher dose to thicken your blood so dont even worry about that. :)

hanibal said:
i will begin my cycle w/ prop and EQ.i will only be using 300mg prop/week, with 500/wk EQ. i will take prop 100 on mon, wed and fri. i really don't want to go over 500/wk of the EQ, since this will be my first REAL EQ cycle, and i'm also paranoid about the whole bloood thickening thing w/ EQ...500/wk is enough for me. can i just do the EQ 250 on mon and fri w/ the prop? if i were to do 600/wk EQ, i would just do it on mon, wed and fri w/ prop.

you could most likely do 400mg EQ wk and make good gains,,I take my EQ in once wk dosage,,,less injections.

Top Bottom