x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

EQ dosing schedule

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about EQ dosing schedule within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i will begin my cycle w/ prop and EQ.i will only be using 300mg prop/week, with 500/wk EQ. i will take prop 100 on mon, wed and fri. i really don't want to go over 500/wk of the EQ, since this will be my first REAL EQ cycle, and i'm also paranoid about the whole bloood thickening thing w/ EQ...500/wk is enough for me. can i just do the EQ 250 on mon and fri w/ the prop? if i were to do 600/wk EQ, i would just do it on mon, wed and fri w/ prop.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder

EQ dosing schedule

i will begin my cycle w/ prop and EQ.i will only be using 300mg prop/week, with 500/wk EQ. i will take prop 100 on mon, wed and fri. i really don't want to go over 500/wk of the EQ, since this will be my first REAL EQ cycle, and i'm also paranoid about the whole bloood thickening thing w/ EQ...500/wk is enough for me. can i just do the EQ 250 on mon and fri w/ the prop? if i were to do 600/wk EQ, i would just do it on mon, wed and fri w/ prop.

Re: EQ dosing schedule

yes just shoot it with the prop............but the dosage is up to you....it would take a MUCH higher dose to thicken your blood so dont even worry about that.

ALIN

Arrow Re: EQ dosing schedule

Quote Quote posted by hanibal
    i will begin my cycle w/ prop and EQ.i will only be using 300mg prop/week, with 500/wk EQ. i will take prop 100 on mon, wed and fri. i really don't want to go over 500/wk of the EQ, since this will be my first REAL EQ cycle, and i'm also paranoid about the whole bloood thickening thing w/ EQ...500/wk is enough for me. can i just do the EQ 250 on mon and fri w/ the prop? if i were to do 600/wk EQ, i would just do it on mon, wed and fri w/ prop.

you could most likely do 400mg EQ wk and make good gains,,I take my EQ in once wk dosage,,,less injections.