Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ different results?

Profinjamin

My buddy and I both use equipoise for 12 weeks and we had completely different results. he bulked up and got really strong on it while i look better in the mirror but I gained a few pounds.

my buddy is 5 ft 10 in and he has about 12% body fat, he gained like 15 pounds

I'm 5 ft 7 and I have about 16% body fat and I ended up gaining 3 lb but I look better in the mirror

we both took the same brand and lifted together so why are results so different?

2 different body types.. This is exactly why Doctors give people different meds that are all trying to target the same thing, because people will respond differently. Meds, drugs, PED's gear, all of it, is not a one size fits all..
Diet and genetics has a lot to do with it..

Also, you and your body were not in a controlled environment, eating and doing the same things, like a lab rat in a clinical study.. So many factors come into play, different metabolites, the presence of different types of enzymes, the list goes on and on..

You said 1 thing here that is huge, and many of us in this lifestyle try to stress this point "You look better in the mirror"..
Fuck the scale, to hell with the numbers, let the mirror do all the talking.

I know so guys that are sitting at 175 and they look nasty, looking like a 200+ pounder.. Its all about body composition and how you diet and train..

when i was 16 i worked out with a buddy together all summer at a local gym, we had the same workouts, pretty much same diet, and were the same age and build.

i improved quite a bit in strength and he didn't. genetics play a role man

there are also amazing responders to steroids the same way. 200mgs of tren alone can make someone look incredible, while another dude runs 4g of gear and looks like shit

I’m sure your diets weren’t identical either. Nutrition is key to weight gain/loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diet plays a huge role in this man... if you can compare the diets as well as the consistency and intensity of training, im sure you will find your answer

My buddy and I both use equipoise for 12 weeks and we had completely different results. he bulked up and got really strong on it while i look better in the mirror but I gained a few pounds.

my buddy is 5 ft 10 in and he has about 12% body fat, he gained like 15 pounds

I'm 5 ft 7 and I have about 16% body fat and I ended up gaining 3 lb but I look better in the mirror

we both took the same brand and lifted together so why are results so different?

equipoise is like night and day to some guys

EQ is really going to be related to your diet and training tightly
if you eat big you'll get big on eq

Not just EQ, results on any steroid are based on genetics and diet/training

EQ results based on your inputs, so eat more more bulking eat less cutting and so on

Top Bottom