Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eq and deca cycle question

DavidWalker

Hi everyone I have deca left from a previous cycle and I was thinking of stacking it with eq, this would be my first taking eq, I have seen great reviews about it when it comes to get cut, so I was planning EQ at 600mgs for 12 weeks with deca 400 mg a week, do you think this stack would give me mass and cutting at the same time? also since the chemical structure of EQ is similar to testosterone should I add test to my cycle and what dose? thank you.

You should always use a testosterone base with any cycle you do. Especially if you are using deca. It'll prevent side effects like deca dick.

Both deca and EQ are anabolics so most people use one or the other but there's no reason you can't use both.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 400mg/week
EQ 600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You don't have to run test if you don't want to but I would do it. It is something I run with any cycle. There are plenty of guys who run EQ without test though. I am thinking of crossfit guys or endurance athletes.

Top Bottom