Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ cycle thoughts?

legitkick2

I really want to hammer an EQ cycle...without using large amounts of test. Being test base, I don't foresee any issues (I don't get anxiety).

Thoughts on the following:

400mg test
1200mg EQ
50mg proviron
(100mg var?)

Wow...that's a lot of EQ?
What is your cycle history that would make you think this is a good idea?

I've ran compounds ridiculously high before but it was only because they were under dosed.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I’ll say that I have done almost an identical cycle. For me the sides far out weighs the gain.

80mg anavar daily
500test every week
800Eq every week

My blood pressure was ridiculously high, and my cardio suffered a dramatically both from blood pump and a changes in cholesterol that put a huge strain on my heart.

It was a really awful time and it didn’t do anything I couldn’t have accomplished with other means.

Honestly if I could go back and do it again I would do 300mg Test weekly, and 50mg Tren every other day.

Tren has super awful side effects, but nothing compared to the OPs originally planned cycle. Additionally you will get much better results.

Everyone’s experience can be different, but in general anavar is not as “mild” as it is touted to be, especially in high doses. And I feel from my experience that EQ doesn’t produce the effects most people are looking for.

It appears that you are doing a typical bro-science “cutting” cycle, and I strongly believe that if this is the case you are going to be disappointed.

Hope that some of that is useful for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really want to hammer an EQ cycle...without using large amounts of test. Being test base, I don't foresee any issues (I don't get anxiety).

Thoughts on the following:

400mg test
1200mg EQ
50mg proviron
(100mg var?)

Too high and, as per, zero info on you

Do something like this -

300mg test
600mg EQ
25mg proviron
50mg var - first six weeks
+ an AI like aromasin and a good liver aid like N2guard