Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ Cycle with Low Dose of Test

gettinstronger

So this is my first post on these forums but I’m not new to steroids. I want to make this clear I am not and never will be a bodybuilder and I understand the limits and dosages of the substances that are in question. Studied up on them in college, I’ve done plenty of research on the internet, especially forums, as well as some personal experience (4 cycles; test and orals). But these channels only enable one to learn so much. The reason I come here today is because I am confused and cannot find any definitive statements regarding the use of Equipose. I’m planning on running an EQ cycle 400-600mg/wk for at least 12 weeks if I could get my hands on it. Of course I will be adding test in the mix but here is where my confusion begins. Will a low does of test say 250mg/wk or less prevent ED while on cycle? I’m not looking to gain a massive amount of weight, but am more concerned with leaning out. Also, I would like to increase my cardio, hence the EQ, to maybe 5 hours a week. Up from the 1.5 hours a week I do now. If need be I’m prepared to add Clen for extra fatburn to the end of cycle but I feel confident upping the cardio will enable me to reach me goals. If the low dose of test counteracts the sexual sides from the EQ and I’ll remain horny as my other experiences then this cycle will be a go, if not I might up the test slightly and run it solo and/or add some TBOL. I would prefer to leave the test where it is thru experimentation 1cc is ideal for me. Personal experiences would be most beneficial but all opinions are greatly appreciated. Also take price into consideration as I am in the process of buying/investing in a house. Thanx.

Also if anyone has experience with propecia and ED on cycle your input would be extremely welcome.

STATS
26 years old
180-185lbs
5 10”
Training 8 years

Cycle
WKS 1-12 400-600mg/wk EQ
WKS 1-13 250/200mg/wk TEST E/CYP
WKS 1-18 .5 mg Propecia

(WKS 1-6 30/50mg TBOL/day)

PCT
WKS 14-18 NOLVA 40-20mg/day
HCG if needed
CLEN (maybe sooner depending)

Your pct is crap. Nolva does do anything for restoring hpta function. Eq needs to be ran 16 weeks minimum. I'd go 400 mg of test and 600 eq. I like the idea of kick starting with Tbol and I would finish with it or var also. Here is what I'd do.

1-16 test 400 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 adex as needed
1-6 Tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2guard
12-18 var 60-80 mg day
12-18 n2guard
6-14 hcgenerate
14-18 hcg 1000-2000 ius week

Pct 18-24
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed, or forged pct and test infusion
Forma
Daa

24-28 bridge from Ntbm

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Also don't use clen. It's terrible on your heart.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

here's a proper pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

I have experience with a EQ and Test cycle that was 16 weeks of 600mg EQ + 400mg Test-c with Dbol at the start and finish and Adex for estrogen control. It was a complete disaster in every way and here's why: the relatively high dose of test combined with the Dbol kept me with high estrogen all through the cycle, the Adex was doing exactly nothing to help with this and the EQ, well, at least on me and with such high estrogen I wasn't feeling it at all. At least not in a good way. The result is that I got fat, felt weak, a little depressed and didn't suffer erectile dysfunction, but I was mostly disinterested.

Here's how I would plan this same cycle if I ever get over my fear of EQ after that one big failure:
600mg EQ
300mg Test (too low for some but I like low test and high anabolics now)
300mg Masteron (Must always be present)
12.5mg Aromasin EOD (The only AI that actually works on me)

I hope that helps.

I ran 500mgs of eq with some severely under dosed test for 16 wks it may have even been bunk test started having some small libido issues around week 12 and started running hcgenerate which solved that problem that shit works had super endurance during cardio and excellent strength gains around week 10 was really surprised with the strength eq gave me vascularity was sick also I get my eq from my vet love that shit

I ran eq with test at 500 Mgs each respectively for 14 weeks. At times i found my estrogen was getting a little out of hand. When I bumped up my AI dose I felt better. Endurance was sick, as was strength
And vascularity,
It was a pretty successful run. If I were to go again I'd run 250 Mgs test and eq at 600 for 16 weeks like you had proposed. As for pct a good clomid / daa stack works well for me everytime. I usually taper of my AI throughout pct also. This has been the best approach for me so far. Make sure to blast hcg prior to the beginning of pct.

i agree with everyone here... 350 mg of test is plenty anytime... some guys like to run it higher and that's fine but i don't feel its necessary... certain stacks are much better with test ran lower and this is a great instance of where that is true... i would run aromasin as well... 12.5 mg eod.... arimidex is not very strong and on anyone that is gyno prone or running a cycle that has a compound that aromatizes at a higher rate, its just a better idea to have aromasin instead of arimidex... its much more effective...

Top Bottom