Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is eq beneficial at higher dosages?

Anigo

I was thinking about a cycle like this:

eq--------wks 1-10 (frontload 1200mg 2wk, then 800mg/wk)
fina------wks 4-13 (150mg eod)
winny---wks 8-13 (50mg ed)
test-----wks 4-13 (250mg/wk)
dbol-----wks 1-3 (25mg/day... to jumpstart some growth =))
clomid--wks15-18

First off, does this look like a good cycle? My goals are to cut up and put a little lean mass on for spring break, but I have noticed that many people dont go over 600mg/wk of eq, so is there any benefit in it?

thanks,

anigo

yes it can be good some people can handle it....how many cycles have you done?...plus make the winny 50mgs ed..fina 100-150mgs ed...take your liver protectors like ALA at 600-1000mgs/day along with some other ones and drink 1-2 gallons of water a day..

this is my 4th cycle, but my previous ones have been a bit more mild... i am familiar with all of the drugs except dbol and had great results at smaller dosages... and i am taking winny at 50mg ed, heh

sk* said:
why not start the test at week 1?

the eq wont shut me down until wk 3 i thought... plus i have only 1 bottle left =/

I was using it mainly as a sexual stimulant

thats 9 weeks of winny...if you can handle it go for it..i would take liver protectors make the ALA at 1000mgs or more...along with some other ones...but i would make the winny weeks 6 or 7-13..and drink a lot of water a day a lot.

ultragainz said:
thats 9 weeks of winny...if you can handle it go for it..i would take liver protectors make the ALA at 1000mgs or more...along with some other ones...but i would make the winny weeks 6 or 7-13..and drink a lot of water a day a lot.

wks 8-13 is only 6 weeks... is that too long?

I have realized great gains from high doses of EQ.

I ran it as high as 800 MG / WK in this cycle and loved it.

I'll probably never do EQ again...its just way too mild. I get better results off of Primobolan at 300mg/week then EQ at 600mg/week

Top Bottom