Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ/Anvar if you used please comment

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am considering stacking these two eq/anavar and I am looking for people with experience. What are some of the sides people got from these...did anyone get hairloss?,acne? .....or are these safe to use. Also, do you get these sides from the first and second cycles or are they from long term use. Please comment with you experiences...

I'm doing these right now and can't say any thing negative about them. The sides with these are slim to none.....Very safe......sides can happen on your first or your 10th cycle...Make the time to learn what is what before you decide on different AS..Later...

I am also on the same cycle. Having great strength gains and becoming more hard and vascular. No sides other than high blood pressure.

thanks for the info guys...I am debating doing this first cycle, but I am getting contradicting theories. I am reading a ton of info and trying to wieght things out...

I stacked them with a little sustenon. A very good stack. The only side I had was some mild acne, I think it was mostly from the eq.

Top Bottom