Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LunaticFringe

Hello, Im quite new to the game. Im 29 years, 6 feet and my weight is about 185 pounds. I only did two cycles of Test Enanthate (500/w) with proviron, arimidex and HCG.

My goal is to improve my strenght, endurance and confidence, not necessery to gain a lot of weight (MMA purposes). On my TE cycles I gained about 25lb, but lost most of it afterwards. I was a little bit bloated and my cardio decreased.

Friend of mine is recommending combination of Boldenone and Oxandrolone for 16-20 weeks. It should give me little but steady gains, power, cardio and recovery.

I have several worries about it though:

1) Im an anxious guy. I really enjoyed the calmness and confidence that Enanthate was providing for me. Would you expect something similar from EQ + VAR? Or should I add some T or even something else?

2) Is it safe to take Oxandrolone (oral) for that long? I read that it shouldnt be taken for more than two months. According to my friend its not a problem at all.

3) For how long is it safe/effective to use HCG? I used it 250ui/EOD during 12 week cycle and 500ui/d for 3 weeks in PCT. It worked. My balls stayed ok. Im afraid that with longer cycle I could build tolerance.

4) Should I use proviron during cycle or its uncessery/dangerous (it worked well with TE)? What about aromatase inhibitors?

Thank you for your input! :cool:

Last edited:
A nice Simple cycle would be

1-16 test e 250mg
1-16 eq 600mg
1-10 var 50mg

Adex 0.25eod and nolvadex and clomid pct

Yea you definitely need test as a base. Never run a cycle without test.

You can add Proviron if you want to. It's a nice booster but by no means necessary.

I don't think HCG should be ran the whole cycle. This is what I recommend. Use it for four weeks at 250iu twice a week. You'll start two weeks before you end the cycle and then use it up to the start of pct. so if you run a 16 week cycle, you'll use it for weeks 15 and 16, then weeks 17 and 18 as well. Week 19 you start pct. HCG is just a Kickstarter for pct basically.

Thank you guys.

With more research I find out that my planned cycle was just terrible. Without T (like saiyan7 said) and libido I probably would not be very happy.

From what I read I should get some HCGenerate as a protection during the cycle instead of HCG.

What you think about SARMs? Cardanine, Ostarine and some others seem like a good idea. I may combine them whit a little enanthate and deca.

Thank you guys.

With more research I find out that my planned cycle was just terrible. Without T (like saiyan7 said) and libido I probably would not be very happy.

From what I read I should get some HCGenerate as a protection during the cycle instead of HCG.

What you think about SARMs? Cardanine, Ostarine and some others seem like a good idea. I may combine them whit a little enanthate and deca.

No don't bother with HCGenerate... I'm going to pm you a layout for a healing stack of sarms. I've used some, but not all of the sarms. I have a few more that I'll be trying soon as wel.

Top Bottom