Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eq/anavar and adding clen?

tiger88

well i am gonna run anavar+ eq and thinking of throwing in clen? would this be a bad idea? and if it sounds like a good idea, and if so what type of doses of clen would think would be ideal? and what days to take the clen?

so far my projected cycle looks like this

EQ frontload 800 mg week 1
EQ 600 mg once a week 2-10
anavar 40 mg 1-6 at 40 mg

would adding clen be a good idea? thank you for reading my post

Paulos said:
Are you looking to drop bodyfat?

Just use the standard 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

ya what kind of doses do you use? first time user od clen..

and does clen and eq cause even more aniexty too?

I was working up to 200mg of clen at a time with LR clen...it basically allowed me to keep functioning while not taking in any carbs for 2-3 days.

I've never gotten Anxiety from EQ, used up to 1000mg for a few weeks, never gotten anxiety from clen, so I don't know about that.

Just do the standard ramp.

me personally, would save clen for post cycle and run it for 30 days straight then one week off, then back on the clen for a week

onedieselboy said:
me personally, would save clen for post cycle and run it for 30 days straight then one week off, then back on the clen for a week

thanx for the suggestion bro.....i will consider it

clen helps post cycle by giving you energy, when I'm post cycle i usually feel lethargic clen helps this. Is supposedly anti-catabolic, and enables me to eat a lot (to keep my muscle) while keeping off bodyfat. Clen and clomid everytime.

tiger88 said:

ya what kind of doses do you use? first time user od clen..

and does clen and eq cause even more aniexty too?

If you're a first time clen user, take it slow. Just try 20 mcg (micrograms) the first day and see how you feel. If you don't feel too bad, try 40 mcg the second until you reach a level you feel comfortable with. 100 mcg/day of clen is a lot for a first time user. I'd hold at 60 mcg/day and see how it goes for your first cycle.

Top Bottom