Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eq is almost useless!!

x_muscle

i have been using fast acting EQ with test for four weeks now, and my gains are same when i run test only?! i didnt notice any added benifit of EQ..................is it early to tell? im running it for 12 weeks, but im just wondering what do you guys notice on EQ?!

eq for me got me pretty damn vascular and I was bulking not cutting,however its not gonna blow you up, you will get slow steady gains with it,and most people run it for around 12 weeks to fully benifit from it

EQ is slow. 5-6 weeks to start.
Fast acting EQ>? Different estered boldenone?

I love the stuff. Give it time.

Yep ! What everyone said, you should start seeing some results in about 7 weeks.

RADAR

x_muscle said:
but im using fast acting ester (prop), gains will be also slow in this case?!
Boldenolone propionate?
This homebrew?

x_muscle said:
but im using fast acting ester (prop), gains will be also slow in this case?!

EQ is only as good as what you eat with it! That being said, I don't see how a "faster acting" EQ makes any difference? Maybe you really gotta steam shovel the protein with that prop ester, I don't know? I think this is a case of Reinventing the wheel here. Well enough should've been left alone.

This also could be a case pf either not enough gear or EQ just may not work well for this bro. I used EQ @ 300 mg E4D in a 12 week cycle and I was not impressed with the end results...my recovery was more difficult on EQ than any other that i have tried. It is not something I will use again.

Top Bottom