Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ 400mg EW Deca 400mg EW and little gains so far (week 5)

tical

Banned
I'm doing 400/400 ew with these two (+ 2IU gh ed), about to start my 5th week and am not noticing any real gains... my bf is down a little and im up about a pound on the scale but it's not very significant

I know everyone says their best gains from EQ come deep into the cycle (around 10+ weeks)... is this true for deca too?

In about 3 weeks im going to throw in 40mg anavar for the remaining 8 weeks of my cycle

tical said:
I'm doing 400/400 ew with these two (+ 2IU gh ed), about to start my 5th week and am not noticing any real gains... my bf is down a little and im up about a pound on the scale but it's not very significant

I know everyone says their best gains from EQ come deep into the cycle (around 10+ weeks)... is this true for deca too?

In about 3 weeks im going to throw in 40mg anavar for the remaining 8 weeks of my cycle

I'm gonna do 600 EQ 500 Test 50 Anavar--then Winstrol 50 last 3 weeks. The EQ is gonna take awhile at only 400 mg hope you have at least 12 weeks worth at that dose

Both EQ and deca take a long time to notice any effects. You'll notice pumps and vascularity first, then you'll notice growth.

I agree with the test. I did a deca/ EQ cycle and it took me till wk 8 or so to really notice much. I did the deca for 10 wks @ 300/wk & EQ 14 wks @ 400/wk. I leaned out a lot and gained around 10 lbs. that I kept. It shut me down hard, so be ready for that, It'll happen soon. The test should combat that.

jnevin said:
I agree with the test. I did a deca/ EQ cycle and it took me till wk 8 or so to really notice much. I did the deca for 10 wks @ 300/wk & EQ 14 wks @ 400/wk. I leaned out a lot and gained around 10 lbs. that I kept. It shut me down hard, so be ready for that, It'll happen soon. The test should combat that.
throw some dbols or test in with it

Both of them are slow compounds. Not only that, neither one of them aromatizes to a great degree so you aren't goingn to put on a significant amount of weight fast. Your body comp has probably changed a little, just not your weight. Stay the course, things will get better the longer you're on.

I'm going on 16 weeks with this stuff, throwing anavar in the last 8

I'm not using test since I can't use finasteride with it because of the deca... so I threw in some EQ. Trying to preserve some hair!

Thanks for the info, hopefully around week 8-10 things will start to look good

Oh yeah I'm using dostinex to deal w/ the libido issues related to deca so I don't think I need the test for that... my penis is still functional at this point :)

Top Bottom