Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ (150mg NO ESTER) PLEASE RESPOND!!!

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
It is from "our" friend. If you don't know who I am talking about, then chances are you have not tried it yet.

I am needing anyone's advice who has used this. What were your results? Were they what you were expecting? Would you use it again.

For anyone who hasn't used it, but know their EQ facts, is it possible to have a No Ester blend of EQ that actually works?

Thanks

I have shall we say a strong familiarity with our friends products. The EQ no ester is certainly some powerfull stuff - the only problem is lacking an ester it is very fast acting, requiring frequent injections. The man says that the oil will keep it from comming on all at once and suggests sticking it every 3 days - I gotta disagree tho, should be shot every day if possible EOD at minimum to get good results.

nice thing is its 150mg/ml which is a little bit more eq than 200 undec ester (approx 140mg/ml) cause of the ester weight

definately shoot it ED. I use his no-ester test in oil, and you can feel the stuff hit 2 hours after shooting. Time your shot about 2-3 hours before lifting and you will get a great workout.

This is some good info. Did any of you guys have any drawbacks to it?

I take it you went the sterile route boiling it and all. Or did you just shoot it straight out of the bottle?

i may be way off base but wouldn't fast acting inj eq be the same thing as refv-B or inj D- bol.... ?? ? I thought eq and D-bol were very similiar except eq is is attatched to an ester and D-bol is not and made 17aa........I am a bit confussed I guess

FOZY said:
i may be way off base but wouldn't fast acting inj eq be the same thing as refv-B or inj D- bol.... ?? ? I thought eq and D-bol were very similiar except eq is is attatched to an ester and D-bol is not and made 17aa........I am a bit confussed I guess

The difference is that dbol has a half life of about 4-6 hrs. Eq without an ester has a half life of around 2 hours. That's right, two hours.

Yes, dbol is equ minus the ester and with a 17-aa group. The 17aa group should increase progesterone receptor binding slightly and also reduce AR binding.

But gear without esters suck. That eq needs to be injected twice a day, minimal.

I mean, if most guys would prefer parabolan over fina, T-enanthate over t-suspension, chosing eq without an ester kind of fucks this trend up a little, doesn't it?

Andy

hmmmm - that gives me an idea - pity there isnt a "blended" EQ - no ester and longer ester like sust - that would be interesting

Interesting. Keep the info coming, I have never used EQ before so this is new to me.

no ester

I wondered this myself. I started the no ester eq. yesterday. Will run it at 150mgs, ed for 10 weeks. While searching several boards I came across this from our "friend" himself. Hope this helps,

inmyprimeat39
speed demon you are just a book-head .. inject 5 ml of any oil in one spot and it takes 7 days to get absorbed ..you can tell by the time it take for that oil lump to go down ..so the trick is to inject 3 to 5ml in one spot ..dont go overboard though ..you might get clean abces = oil takes for ever to get absorbed and you must suck it back out ...so i say 3 to 4ml in one spot to be safe every 3 to 4 days .... why not make a methenolone enanthate ..this no ester methenolone stuff already cost over $12000 per kg ..they want me to order 10kg to produce a estered version which cost a bit more than the base per kg ...i cant afford it on my own unless some big pharma places an order and i be the beneficiery .. enan ester give you trickle effect plus less drugs per mg so you never get much out of it .. why you think guys need to inj 3 gram of enanthete to gain ? when 1 gram of no ester suspension swell you up like balloon in record time ..now waist 4 weeks on enanthate to get a kick ....no ester steroids give you a anabolic rush and blast the sh#t out of the receptors ..once you see it then you dont care how often you need to stick it ..

"But gear without esters suck. That eq needs to be injected twice a day, minimal."

agreed. When I used his suspension by itself I did this. Now that I am using it with tren and winstrol I am confident that I have enough steroids in my bloodstream all day.

What I might do in the future is mix his test susp with some test prop or phenylprop. This combo, when injected daily, would provide steady test levels for 24 hours, as the prop would start to kick as the suspension levels dropped.

Top Bottom