Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane what up?

hey guys.
Ive been on epistane for 10days now and simply cannot feel anything, other then that i have gotten alittle worse skin then before.

i was wondering if some one have had any succes with using epistane, what kind of gains did you see? ect
where they in form of strength,mass,definition?

Im running it stand alone.

unfortunately epi is a major hit or miss ph... the people that do respond to it absolutely love it but there are A LOT of people that simply dont respond to it, moreso than i have seen with any other ph... it does take a few weeks to really kick in but there is also a possibility you just wont respond to it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

hey guys.
Ive been on epistane for 10days now and simply cannot feel anything, other then that i have gotten alittle worse skin then before.

i was wondering if some one have had any succes with using epistane, what kind of gains did you see? ect
where they in form of strength,mass,definition?

Im running it stand alone.

We ran it a few times and I think overall its results are mild at best.

i like it. takes about 3hrs for it to kick it for me LOL..

its not the beast but its very safe.. very minimal impact on cholesterol and liver values and i have bloods to prove it.. beast gives more results but 'hurts' a bit more too

i dont feel epi but i do get good results on it. you just have to trust the combo of a great diet, great routine and a nice mild compound to give good results

Ive gone up to 40mg a day.

Well i was actually looking to buy some anavar or tbol, problem is that i havent seen tbol on the market here? its not a prohormone right, your thinking about turinabol?

and since im going for a mild run, im only into running an oral. Would have loved to do a anavar 60mg a day :) that shit just made wonders for me... never completed a full cycle, think i was 4days in on 30mgs a day.. but the vascularity and hardening effect it had on me was simply crazy!!!!

Ive gone up to 40mg a day.

Well i was actually looking to buy some anavar or tbol, problem is that i havent seen tbol on the market here? its not a prohormone right, your thinking about turinabol?

and since im going for a mild run, im only into running an oral. Would have loved to do a anavar 60mg a day :) that shit just made wonders for me... never completed a full cycle, think i was 4days in on 30mgs a day.. but the vascularity and hardening effect it had on me was simply crazy!!!!

Tbol or turinabol is a oral aas not a ph. Its highly effective and the drug takes full effect within a few days. Even at 40 mgs a day the effects are pretty good but 70 mgs is a lot better. If anavar was cheap Id pop them like candy, but thats not the case,and tbol is a cheaper alternative with similar effects for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

I took epistane for a little bit I bought RPN havoc product and around that time I remember i had a beer belly and I think I tried the no pct protocol and i remember I started to develop six pack and bigger pumps

Top Bottom