Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

epistane questions

Daniel_Jes

I remember a few years ago this guy at the gym taking epistane for mass gains with very good results , by the time I wasn't serious into body building like I'm right now, so I went online to get some, I found out it was banned, but finally I was able to put my hands on two bottle for 200$ , I know kind of expensive but I had this guy in my mind as reference getting big in a short period of time using it , I will be starting my cycle in two weeks and my question about it is if you need a pct for this, some say it's a prohormone and other is a designer's anabolic steroid, in case o pct needed what's your advice? thank you brothers.

Here is a good article for you to read on what is epistane: http://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-epistane/

1. Epistane does not aromatize into estrogen so an AI is not needed on cycle.

2. It is suppressive of natural testosterone production so running a PCT with a SERM and a good natural testosterone booster is a really good idea and what I recommend. After the epistane cycle I would run clomid at 25mg/day + HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com at 5 capsules/day for 30 days as a mini PCT.

3. It is liver toxic so I would use a good liver aid supplement with your cycle like N2guard from n2bm.com.

Something like this:
Weeks 1 - 6
Epistane 30-50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

Weeks 7 - 10
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
clomid 25mg/day

$200 for a bottle of an old banned prohormone....yuck. I would have just ran either SARMs for a legal option or just gone with real gear. You could have got a couple vials of test for cheaper than that.

$200 for a bottle of an old banned prohormone....yuck. I would have just ran either SARMs for a legal option or just gone with real gear. You could have got a couple vials of test for cheaper than that.

You can get gear for this amount of money and get much better results.

Never agree on the stance for prohormones. But maybe its just me.

Always would recommend gear or sarms instead.

Top Bottom