Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi+Tren PCT

vinceBme

Hi everybody, I'm starting a cycle of a myogenix spawn clone called maximus labs supremacy on tuesday (compound prosteroid dosed at 90 mg tren and 24 mg epistane.) Cycle length is 4 weeks. For PCT I've got hypertest as my test booster, lean extreme for cortisol, and am about to purchase a bottle of sustain alpha. 1st question: Will one bottle be enough for the PCT? Also, I was planning on running low dose nolva alongside it dosed at 20/20/10/10. I have heard from a good source, however, that running nolva after a nandro-based steroid could pronounce prolactin/progestin related sides. I have also read that prolactin/progestin sides do not become pronounced unless tren dosing goes upwards of 120 mg/day or if the cycle goes beyond 6 weeks-Neither of these applicable to my cycle. So my 2nd question is this: I'd really like to run the nolva because I want to make SURE that I keep my gains, but I wouldn't want the sides obviously, so I'd appreciate help from anyone who can provide more info on this. As a side note, I will also be taking 400 mg/day of vitamin b6 for prolactin control, and my stats are 5"11, 185, and 10% bf.

-Vince

Top Bottom