Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ricky_bobby7

I'm currently on week 4 of my epistane cycle taking 45mg a day and I'm almost certain i'm feeling hard lumps around my nipple area. Maybe i'm just being paranoid because I thought this was extremely rare with a compound like epi because it doesnt easily aromatize? I'm taking 5 pumps of formastanzol am and pm to try and combat this if it it gyno. Anyones input on what the hell could be going on? Hopefuly I'm just being paranoid,

Any one ever experience gyno symptoms from epi??

Epi does not cause gyno, and actually has some AI properties that lower estrogen some. Are you taking anything else that could be causing it? Maybe your levels were elevated before starting EPI? You can always add an AI in for precaution to see if that helps also.

epi does not cause gyno but anything is possible and your body could just have a strange reaction to it... that being said, its highly unlikely... i would be on the safe side and at least run forma... mrsupps will ship quickly, especially if you explain the situation... definitely get something bro...

I thought it was strange also so i'm running the forma just in case. I'm not currently taking anything else wih the epi besides hcgenerate and forma. It very well could be some preexisting gyno that i'm just now noticing because of how hard the rest of my chest is getting from the epi. That lump that i felt isn't sore to touch so i'll just keep an eye on it and continue the forma until the bottle is done or pct is complete.

I thought it was strange also so i'm running the forma just in case. I'm not currently taking anything else wih the epi besides hcgenerate and forma. It very well could be some preexisting gyno that i'm just now noticing because of how hard the rest of my chest is getting from the epi. That lump that i felt isn't sore to touch so i'll just keep an eye on it and continue the forma until the bottle is done or pct is complete.

Sounds like a good plan bud.

Top Bottom