Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi strong??

Epi is great for a recomp. Nice lean, dry gains.

As for epi strong, there are still a very few bottles left of it, but they aren't gonna last long. If you wanna stock up for a future cycle, NOW would be the time!

Epi is the original pro steroid that got things going back in the day. There are no issues with estrogen conversion and in fact can act like an anti e. Also the gains are lean and dry with minimal sides. Great stuff. I squirrled away several bottles.

I love epi so far, just hit my third week on it today. Make sure to use a liver support, and it stacks amazing with test.

Great I thought so. I've ordered several bottles. What I'd best for liver support and pct ? I'm running for 6 weeks with test

Love it. Good gains ZERO sides for me. Helps control estrogen too which is a big plus.

Epi is the original pro steroid that got things going back in the day. There are no issues with estrogen conversion and in fact can act like an anti e. Also the gains are lean and dry with minimal sides. Great stuff. I squirrled away several bottles.

^^^This is exactly right

Top Bottom