Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine question

platinumtrees

[FONT=&quot]Hello guys. How you guys doing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Recently I heard some weird statement from my gym buddy that although Ephedrine boosts your metabolism and thus increase your BMR, it actually makes it harder to lose fat in the belly area.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He said something about alpha receptor and beta receptor but I didn't really understand what he was talking about. But he seemed to mean that Ephedrine sheds fat in the whole body (including belly fat) but turns on this certain receptor in the belly area (which makes it easier to store fat in the belly area) at the same time so that fat burning effect is outweighed by the fat storing effect in the belly area of Ephedrine. He added that for other body parts, Ephedrine is effective.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He said, on the other hand, clenbuterol makes it easier to shed belly fat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is he right?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If he is right, then I should stop Ephedrine right away cuz majority of my fat is concentrated in my belly....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]your help will be much appreciated. Thanks guys.[/FONT]

It sounds pretty bogus to me, and I would like to see the journal articles showing the research he's alluding to. That said, I don't recommend using either asthma medicine for weight loss. Tuning your diet and training, and perhaps a sarms cutting stack throw in is going to get you far better results that will last.

smfh on his entire thought process... what i will say is while both of these WILL burn fat, they are BOTH very dangerous and not worth the risk that comes along with them whatsoever... cardarine and stenabolic are FAR better options and much safer on top of it

if you have read my previous posts you will see i tell people not to talk in the gym about chemicals

as soon as a person walks into a gym their IQ drops by 50 points. so what you hear from others is the dumbest shit alive. i should write a book of all the bro science i have heard in the gym over the years

Oh man. One example of advice I've given is 'never take advice from the guy selling to you'. A well known face, something of a buddy too, 'help's' in that way. But his advice often seems to consist of 3+ grams a week. Months on at a time and so on. There are random guys I've seen walk in, 'take advice - buy what they need' and leave. I roll my eyes.

It never seems to occur that a long game is better. As in solid advice, low dose, good diets and so on will, I feel, produce the best overall results which would be the best advert surely? After all you'd have fellas walking round lean/ripped/with added muscle and less side effects - telling everyone how awesome it was.

Top Bottom