Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enzyte facts exposed

If there was a legitimate product that would increase penis size, it would be patented by a major pharmaceutical company and they would be making billions selling it. I think 90% of men would purchase it and beg their doctor for a prescription.

All these 'male enhancement' products are scams. Save your money. They are basically cheap amino acid supplements you will notice nothing from what so ever.

remember seeing these annoying (but effective) commercials back in the late 90's/early 2000's maybe with the stupid smiling guy and whistling.

bottom line is marketing works and they were geniuses at it, but in the end the scammer got what was coming to him

Wow, I remember these commercials too. They were hilarious. These products are complete scams. Hopefully less and less people fall for this garbage.

What is even more annoying that nowadays supplement companies have also unrealistic claims when it comes to increasing muscle size.

More and more people should be held responsible for false advertising in my opinion.

What is even more annoying that nowadays supplement companies have also unrealistic claims when it comes to increasing muscle size.

More and more people should be held responsible for false advertising in my opinion.
This is so true. It's exactly why I only use products from certain companies. I go by ingredient profiles and doses. I use momentum nutrition for my pwo, fat burner, and bcaas and nutrabio for my protein.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom